Major new access control industry report from ASSA ABLOY shares freshly researched data and expert analysis.
The market for access control is changing. But how? How fast? And what factors will affect access control for your business between now and 2025? An exclusive new report by IFSEC Global, ASSA ABLOY and IHS Markit addresses these and other questions, presenting and interpreting new industry research. This 22-page report offers a unique snapshot of the industry in 2018.
The Wireless Access Control Report 2018 offers in-depth analysis informed by a new survey of hundreds of senior security professionals across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
In every section, expert commentary comes from a senior analyst at IHS Markit, and the chief editor of IFSECglobal.com.
What’s inside? Detailed coverage examines all this and more:
- The access control market overall is forecasted to grow at 7.9% CAGR by 2025, but one sub-sector is expected to grow at 12.9%. Why?
- The decline in fully hardwired access control: down from 71% market share in 2016 to 53% in 2018
- What is behind the rapid growth in popularity of cloud security solutions, including access control as a service (ACaaS) — and why are some businesses reluctant to migrate or outsource?
- What factors could speed up corporate adoption of mobile credentials?
- Why do many customer assessments about wireless technology risks still diverge from the installers’ perspective?
- To what extend do sustainability issues affect procurement?
- How important are open standards in access control purchasing decisions?
This new industry report includes exclusive access to market research you cannot read anywhere else. Alongside the analysis, survey results are presented in a series of graphs and charts, to give the key data at a glance. You can now download a FREE copy of this exclusive 22-page report in our access control product section under the name "The Wireless Access Control Report".